Posted to general@james.apache.org by Andrey Rogov <ko...@i-c.com.ua> on 2005/06/23 00:19:14 UTC

Num of samples

I made a project containing 10 HTTP Request,
Number of threads = 1, Loop Quantity = 100000.
After the work was done a diagram's num of samples was 5795.
Then I changed the number of threads to be 50, Loop Quantity - 1000.
The diagram's No. of Samples  became 5944.
I expected 100000 samples in the first case, and 50000 in the second. When I
choose forever I get <6000 as the number.

Why num of samples not equal Threads * Loop Quantity ?

regards ,
 Andrey                          mailto:konus@i-c.com.ua