Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 20:11:02 UTC

New Cassandra PMC members and committers

The Apache Cassandra PMC would like to welcome its newest members.  In
alphabetical order, these are Aaron Morton, Dave Brosius, and Tyler Hobbs.

We would also like to welcome new committer Jeff Jirsa, author of TWCS.

Thanks to everyone for your help, and we look forward to working together!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: New Cassandra PMC members and committers

Posted by Giampaolo Trapasso <gi...@radicalbit.io>.
Congrats! :)
giampaolo