Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Luigi Selmi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/17 12:10:09 UTC

how to store an entity in the Entityhub using the Java API

Hello all,

we couldn't find in the Stanbol documentation how to store an entity in the
Entityhub through the Java API. Let's say we retrieve a foaf file and want
to store it in the Entityhub that is based by default on SolrYard. We know
we have to use a reference of the Entityhub
 org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.serviceapi.Entityhub and call store() on that
but it needs a Representation object to be passed as argument and we don't
know how to set up that object. Does anyone have a code example to do that ?

Thanks in advance

Luigi