Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohamed Abu Zur <si...@yahoo.es> on 2003/11/07 12:12:10 UTC

Line break and
Hi all:

I insert a text with various line breaks , paragrapgs etc in the database. When i get the text back to show in the html page I do it with <bean:write     tag.

The text mantain its format (line breaks, return carriage, end of line, etc) when I show it in a text area to be modified, But when I show it in an html page as text it does not appear with the line breaks, return carriage, etc. What shal I do to make the text appear as have been edited?

Thank you in advance

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versi&oacute;n: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m&aacute;s #161;Gratis!