Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Exillum <ex...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 20:16:34 UTC

Apache Flex Call Center Interaction

Hi all -

My first ever post on this, or any Nabble forum :-)

I have been working with Flex for a while, but I might get a Flex project
for my company's call center. They might want a web based application where
they pick up a call on their phone, and then they would want some
information about the distributor (MLM company) pop up on the screen, based
on the phone number.

Does anyone know if this is possible in Flex...?

Re: Apache Flex Call Center Interaction

Posted by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com>.
Flex is a front end system. Just like HTML/JS. You will need a server side
scripting language or if there is already an api, then you can connect to
that.

I think it's definitely possible.

-Sean Thayne