Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/01 23:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] WebDAVHTMLArea Wed Oct 1 23:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WebDAVHTMLArea , version: 5 on Wed Oct  1 20:26:32 2003 by StavrosKounis

+
+ In the latest until now [okt 1, 2003] beta version of HTMLArea for CVS are changes in languages support so in previews .xsl we have to modify the path to "en.js" as:
+
+ {{{
+ ...
+       <script type="text/javascript">
+         <xsl:attribute name="src"><xsl:value-of select="substring-before($requestURI, $sitemapURI)"/>editor/lang/en.js</xsl:attribute>
+       </script>
+ ...
+ }}}
+
+ because HTMLarea is still beta we must to check if this example is up to date. (stavros)