Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/14 04:42:57 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2C Milestone Release Plan M0.4

Hi All

We have done considerable amount of improvements in the past two weeks
since the M0.3 release.
Hence it is worth releasing the current set of features as a new milestone.

 We have the following features added on top of the M0.3 release

1. Threading support and threaded simple axis server
2. Module loading support
3. Addressing module and addressing based dispatching
4. HTTP chunking support
5. Improved logging mechanism
6. Ability to build and run on Windows platform
7. Organize the source code and header structure

By now, we have implemented all the core features except MTOM support.
The following are a list of TODOs to be handled in the next milestone.

1. Website and documentation
2. Comprehensive testing for thread safety
3. Fixing memory leaks
4. Encoding support with streams

We can do the milestone release M0.4 by the 15th of February, and I
would like to
volunteer to be the release manager.

thanks
damitha

Re: [Axis2] Axis2C Milestone Release Plan M0.4

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1 from me
- Sahan

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.