Posted to commits@mina.apache.org by coofucoo <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 16:59:33 UTC

Asynchronous queue problem

Hi,
   I used MINA in my project ,and  in deed it's scalable. Now, I have  some
questions cofused me.
   1.I know when the server received request from client ,firstly decode the
message then write the response message
      and encode . And I see there is a inner writeRequestQueue in MINA. (Is
that right?) My first quest is I want a
     Asynchronous queue between  the Reader and Writer , is the queue
necessary?
      (My project based TCP ,and the protocol used
DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory )
    2.How to  use IoSessionStat to statistics the IoSession stat.

     My first post ,hope said clearly.
    Thanks.

   coofucoo