Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nishadi Kirielle <nd...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 05:40:33 UTC

Bit-wise AND operation between integers

Hi all,

I am trying to use bitwise AND operation between integers on top of Spark
SQL. Is this functionality supported and if so, can I have any
documentation on how to use bitwise AND operation?

Thanks & regards

--
Nishadi Kirielle

Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa - Sri Lanka

Mobile : +94 70 204 5934
Blog : nishadikirielle.wordpress.com

Re: Bit-wise AND operation between integers

Posted by Nishadi Kirielle <nd...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for using the wrong mailing list. Next time onward I will be using
the user list.
Thank you

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Bcc dev@ and add user@

The dev list is not meant for users to ask questions on how to use Spark.
For that you should use StackOverflow or the user@ list.

scala> sql("select 1 & 2").show()
+-------+
|(1 & 2)|