Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/10/19 19:53:25 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.4 release

I propose that we release the tip of the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.4.
Since the 3.2.3 release there have been several bug fixes and patches
applied to the branch and these should packaged as a public release.  I will
be the release manager.

After this release I expect that all future Tomcat 3.x development will be
based on Tomcat 3.3.

The release plan has been checked into cvs and a copy is attached.  Please
review the plan reply with your vote.

Vote:  Tomcat 3.2.4 Release Plan
[ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Marc Saegesser

Re: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.4 release

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.
Marc Saegesser wrote:

> Vote:  Tomcat 3.2.4 Release Plan
> [ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [X] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Bojan

Re: [PROPOSAL] Tomcat 3.2.4 release

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
OK, I thought there were changes to Jdk12Interceptor in 3.3 that needed to
be ported back to 3.2.x.  If all we need to do is document in server.xml
than that's no problem at all.  I'll take care of it.

Marc Saegesser

Posted by co...@covalent.net.

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.