Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Sven Haiges <sh...@flavor.de> on 2003/10/07 01:12:31 UTC

Error Message / testOnBorrow

I now tried to switch between the PerUser and the ShardPool DataSource.
When usign the SharedPool Datasource, I additionally cannot set the
defaultMaxActive attribute. Both DataSources have the following error in
common:

901  [Thread-5] ERROR
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory  - Property:
testOnBorrow value: true is not
  supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

I tried to look up the JavaDoc of the SharedPoolDataSource, but I could not
find it. Does anyone have/had similar problems?

thanx,
Sven