Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2016/09/26 10:11:44 UTC

Early Access build 137 for JDK 9 is available on java.net

Hi Dominik,

Early Access b137 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> for JDK 9 is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://www.java.net/download/java/jdk9/changes/jdk-9+137.html>.

Can you confirm the following three fixes :

  * 8041480 - b137 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when JTable contains
    certain string
  * 8145542 - b137 - The case failed automatically and thrown
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException exception.
  * 8151725 - b137  - [macosx] ArrayIndexOOB exception when displaying
    Devanagari text in JEditorPane

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: Early Access build 137 for JDK 9 is available on java.net

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Thanks for the note, this one will be very interesting for us as it would
remove the last blocker issue that we see when using JDK 9.

We will give this a try as soon as WebUpd8 updates the Java 9 pre-release
to this build.

Thanks... Dominik.