Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Sameer Mehta <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/05 07:37:11 UTC

Enquiry on modification of WSIF framework

Hi

I am Sameer majoring in Computer Science. I came acros WSIF a couple of weeks back and found it interesting. I plan to work on this framework for my Computer Science project.

I have installed WSIF and its working fine. I would like to contribute to WSIF by adding features which are currently not supported by the framework. I want to do something which has not been previously done. So I would like to have some concrete suggestions on this. Please reply as per your convenience.

Thank You.

Re: Enquiry on modification of WSIF framework

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Sameer Mehta wrote:

> I am Sameer majoring in Computer Science. I came acros WSIF a couple
> of weeks back and found it interesting. I plan to work on this
> framework for my Computer Science project.

Hi Sameer

I am glad to hear this.

> I have installed WSIF and its working fine. I would like to contribute
> to WSIF by adding features which are currently not supported by the
> framework. I want to do something which has not been previously done.
> So I would like to have some concrete suggestions on this. Please
> reply as per your convenience.

there is one area of WSIF that needs lot of help and you could learn
also about whole WSIF: we need to document and fix unit tests.

if you get some tests to run (some tests may be too IBM WebSphere
specific too run ...) and document it that would be great contribution.
it should be few days work and should give you very good understanding
of how WSIF works.

thanks,

alek