Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/10/31 09:29:17 UTC

Perfomance Testing with Jmeter

Hi everyone, anybody who made Jmeter testing with success? I have read about it in wiki, all seem to be all right but when I try to launch 15 threads jboss get down...When it begins to execute I get the following messages:

09:24:40,033 INFO  [RedirectTrackerManager] No context init parameter 'org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.POLICY' found, using default value org.apache.myfaces.custom.redirectTracker.policy.NoopRedirectTrackPolicy

09:05:30,055 INFO  [RedirectTrackerManager] No context init parameter 'org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.MAX_REDIRECTS' found, using default value 20

But it continues executing normally. Finally it gets breakdown without errors...

I have added a JMeter RegEx Extractor just like myfaces wiki points....but I don't understand very well why it is necesary.

Pregunta, Responde, Descubre.
Comparte tus consejos y opiniones con los usuarios de Yahoo! Respuestas
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome