Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Esteban <es...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 16:35:56 UTC

Default generateElementProperty=false binding remotion in DynamicClientFactory

Hi

Making a long awaited migration to CXF 2.7.6 (from 2.1.4..oops), I noticed
the simple-binding.xjb binding that was included by default in
the DynamicClientFactory's client generation code was removed
(rev.1232564). That binding included the generateElementProperty=false
global binding that for example my code was needing to be able to work
without expecting JAXBElements appearing in the runtime generated classes.

I fixed it in my  code, manually including an equivalent binding file and
feeding it to DynamicClientFactory.

I don't consider this a bug, but just wanted to let this message because
maybe someone finds itself in the same situation.

Thank you very much.

--
Esteban Salazar Guzmán
http://salzotech.blogspot.com