Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sc...@nicusa.com on 2007/09/26 05:46:21 UTC

wsdl genreation for empty parameter methods

Hi all,
I am having problem trying to get .NET wsdl.exe to generate correct C#
proxy class.  I wrote a test service with two methods, one called
getSimpleType() and getSimpleTypeWithParam(String x)  and they both return
SimpleType.  Tried to use Java and RoR webservice client and they both
work as expected.  When I use .net accessing it, getSimpleType() operation
return a getSimpleTypeResponse type, instead of expected SimpleType.  And
getSimpleTypeWithParam(String x) work as excepted.

After futher investagation,  .NET wsdl parser does not genereate the
correct proxy class when the method/operation does not have a parameter.
This is because Axis2 wsdl generator for the class doesn't create the node
in the wsdl that state that there is a empty method.

The question I have here is there anyway I could tell Axis2 to generate
unwrap information? Such that a node will state that there is no parameter
for the operation?

Thank you,
Sai