Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "T. Carson Hager" <ca...@cynergysystems.com> on 2001/11/08 02:28:59 UTC

RE: getting Apache-SOAP to reload a changed/recompiled class

This depends upon your Web App container's ability to reload classes and has
nothing to do with the SOAP implementation.  The how-to aspect will be up to
the implementation of a custom class loader and the interface available
through your app server to reload the classes associated with the Web
Application.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
Sybase Enterprise Application Studio Consulting and Training
http://www.cynergysystems.com