Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bharath Thippireddy <bt...@primavera.com> on 2008/06/25 19:53:00 UTC

binding.setMTOMEnabled does not work on the CXF 2.1 client

We see the mtom attachment being sent back from the server but the Source
object on the client returns a null InputStream.We are using cxf 2.1 and
as per the following discussion we see that   binding.setMTOMEnabled(true
); doesnt seem to work in 2.1.

http://www.nabble.com/MTOM-with-large-file-on-client-side-td17957893.html

Is this fixed in 2.1.1?

The code we use is as below.

            BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider)port;
            SOAPBinding binding = (SOAPBinding) bp.getBinding();
            binding.setMTOMEnabled(true);
                Source result = port.exportProject(objectId);
            Stream streamSource.getInputStream()
                Source streamSource=(StreamSource)result;

thanks and regards,
Bharath

Re: CXF 2.1.1 Issues

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Bharath Thippireddy wrote:
> MTOM Client Problem
>
> I can see the MTOM attachment coming out when i  try reading it in the
> interceptor i wrote.But i do not see it in the end client.Do you think
> this is similar to the issue we had earlier with attachements on the
> client?

It shouldn't be the same as MTOM is completely handled inside of
JAXB.   JAXB should just be giving us a Source object that is properly
filled in.

> I do not have a sample project for this ,but i would try to come up
> with
> one .

That would be great if you can.

Also, couple questions:
1) Is this a "java first" thing or a "wsdl first" thing?

2) Do you have an asm jar on your classpath?   If not, can you add
it?  If so, can you remove it?

Thanks!
Dan

> [...]
>>> com.primavera.intgtest.Simulator.executeTestCase(Simulator.java:
>>> 2913)
>>>       at com.primavera.intgtest.TestCaseRunner.run(Simulator.java:
>>> 3534)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/
>>> wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
>>> from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser
>>>       at com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser.<init>(WstxSAXParser.java:
>>> 128)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .ctc
>>> .wstx
>>> .sax.WstxSAXParserFactory.newSAXParser(WstxSAXParserFactory.java:
>>> 105)
>>>       at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf
>>> .bus
>>> .spring.TunedDocumentLoader.loadDocument(TunedDocumentLoader.java:
>>> 106)
>>>       at
>>> org
>>> .springframework
>>> .beans
>>> .factory
>>> .xml
>>> .XmlBeanDefinitionReader
>>> .doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:381)
>>>       ... 32 more
>>> Exception Caught: java.lang.RuntimeException
>>> (org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
>>> tried to access method
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/
>>> wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
>>> from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser)
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
>>> tried to access method
>>> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/
>>> wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
>>> from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser
>>>       at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:97)
>>>       at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:87)
>>>       at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:65)
>>>
>>> Can you please throw some light on these as we have to swith to SAAJ

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: CXF 2.1.1 Issues

Posted by Bharath Thippireddy <bt...@primavera.com>.
Thanks Dan.

Re: CXF 2.1.1 Issues

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> [...]

> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
> tried to access method
> com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/
> wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
> from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:97)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:87)
>        at
> org
> .apache
> .cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:65)
>
> Can you please throw some light on these as we have to swith to SAAJ

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

CXF 2.1.1 Issues

Posted by Bharath Thippireddy <bt...@primavera.com>.
[...]

org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:128)
[...]
com.primavera.intgtest.api.APIBaseTestCase.run(APIBaseTestCase.java:39)