Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Zappaterrini, Larry" <La...@fnis.com> on 2008/06/02 22:29:14 UTC

Wicket-Security and Wicket 1.4

Is there any timeframe for the development of a version of
Wicket-Security that is compatible with Wicket 1.4? I know Wicket 1.4 is
still a moving target, but I am curious to know what the plan for
Wicket-Security is.

Thanks,
Larry

______________

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

Re: Wicket-Security and Wicket 1.4

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
The plan is to first get at least a beta out for 1.3.1 and then start
working on 1.4.
Given the amount of time i have been able to put into wasp and swarm
lately it would not be feasible to actively develop 2 branches at the
same time. Even with someone helping out on the 1.4 branch we would
still have to keep them sort of in synch.
So what is holding 1.3.1 back:
-Still working on a yahoo bbauth example
-Planning on reorganizing examples
-Cleaning up code of the examples.
-Updating wiki with 1.3.1 documentation

Its hard to tell, when i will be able to dedicate some more time on
this. But rest assured there will be a 1.4 version :)

Maurice