Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rkbadam <rk...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/15 15:48:38 UTC

RE: another question on RequestDispatcherProvider

I am implementing similar functionality, I am forwarding to login.jsp using
requestDispatcher, but seems to be it does't work.
if you have peace of code with all the steps related to this helps me lot.
Thanks
Rajesh Badam

Posted by rkbadam <rk...@yahoo.com>.
Sergey,
It is working now for me. thanks.
I just followed the email chain keenly and found out few things to get this
working.

Thanks
Rajesh Badam

Posted by rkbadam <rk...@yahoo.com>.
My requirment is : when loginservice endpoint called from the client, if it
is from the browser , I need to redirect it to login page for authentication
point of view and (there are other screens to follow), but at this moment I
am trying to get the login page first .
so I basically followed the bits and pieces code snippets of this
disucussion, and tried using like this
request.getRequestDispatcher("/login.jsp").forward(request, response);

but this does't take me to login page, but seems to be by this time response
is comitted that is the error I am getting.

If you have a working example with all the artifacts, similar kind
redirecting to jsp, please pass it on to me.

Thanks
Rajesh Badam

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.