Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by minigold <km...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/09 13:31:29 UTC

Is shiro save to use for security layer of a SAAS web application ?

I am trying to implement the security layer in a SAAS application. I would
like to use shiro and want to make sure that shiro can meet our
application's requirement or not.

hello ! Is there such a kind of support in shiro.
for example.
I try to access to the page without logging in.
http://www.example.com/user/profile <http://www.example.com/user/profile>
so it will be redirected to the login page again because I am not
authenticated yet. And I try to login with correct username and password. As
soon as after I login, it should redirect directly to the page (
http://www.example.com/user/profile <http://www.example.com/user/profile>  )
that I tried to reach before I login without going to the default login
success page( http://www.example.com/user/dashboard
<http://www.example.com/user/dashboard>  ).
What I want to ask is can I tell shiro to remember the link that the user
wanted to access and redirect directly to it right away after the user
login.

Thank you so much. Sorry if my english is not good enough to figure out what
I want to say.

Re: Is shiro save to use for security layer of a SAAS web application ?

Posted by minigold <km...@gmail.com>.
Thank for your response and answer.
I will dig more into shiro. :)

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.