Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com> on 2006/08/01 16:20:50 UTC

BXE specific css

Hi all,

I am trying to find the code that is producing the <link
href=".../{resource-type}.css/> when editing with BXE.

I am pretty sure that it is added via the BXELoader but in the
config-xml.xsl in the bxe module I could not explain myself how it is
produced.

Can somebody point me to the code?

TIA

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: BXE specific css

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El mar, 01-08-2006 a las 10:47 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:
> Hi Thorsten,
> I think that this page is the request that references the
> {resource-type}.css:
> http://localhost:8888/default/authoring/concepts.bxe.html?rendertype=edit
>
> the uri is matched in the default pub sitemap.xmap:
> <map:match pattern="**.bxe.html">
>    <map:generate
> src="cocoon:/lenyabody-edit/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{page-envelope:area}/{page-envelope:document-type}{page-envelope:document-url}"/>
>    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> This uri is given to bxe with this request:
> http://localhost:8888/default/authoring/concepts.html?lenya.module=bxe&lenya.step=config&lenya.continuation={yourcontid}
>
> HTH,

Yes, thank you very much.

salu2

> --Doug
>
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am trying to find the code that is producing the <link
> > href=".../{resource-type}.css/> when editing with BXE.
> >
> > I am pretty sure that it is added via the BXELoader but in the
> > config-xml.xsl in the bxe module I could not explain myself how it is
> > produced.
> >
> > Can somebody point me to the code?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > salu2