Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by xujingguo <xu...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/05/31 05:06:57 UTC

Here is the tutorails in English.

Hello,everyone.
I have finished tranferring the web-style tutorails to file-style one.I am
not sure if it is serviceable.
and then I will finish the chinese version.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10886644/Tutorials-EN.CHM Tutorials-EN.CHM .

Re: Here is the tutorails in English.

Posted by 张云 <zh...@gmail.com>.
faint

Posted by wuwei <wu...@126.com>.
Wow. That's so exciting for me, because I'm a fish. So, thanks a lot.
I can't wait for the chinese version any more.
I want to help you, if you desire, you can write me.
Best wishes!