Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 01:03:06 UTC

Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.3 webapp deployed

Jakob Roesgaard Færch wrote:

>> I think we should consider working with AB 1.0.3 instead. Since it's
>> the latest release of AB, I assume there're some bugs fixed, so we
>> won't have to spend ages to sort them out. See
>> http://adventurebuilder.dev.java.net. I'll update the wiki and dds if
>> necessary soon (probably later tonight).
>>

> I'll switch to the 1.0.3 from java.net.

Hi Jakob,

I've updated the wiki with information about 1.0.3 release. The sources
are updated, too.

The most visible change in this reference application is that now the
left-hand menu is displayed properly whereas it is not in the previous
1.0.1 release.

> Jakob

Jacek