Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ondrej Holecek <on...@holecek.eu> on 2011/02/28 15:15:44 UTC

backup utility (HBASE-897)

Hello,

does anyone have backup utility from HBASE-897 for hbase 0.89 as a jar? I'm not able to compile it
on my own. :(

Ondrej

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ondrej,

+1 on what Andrey said. This was replaced by the export/import tools.
Also see the linked issues in the last comment by Jon in the issue you
referred to. They point to the new stuff.

Lars

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Google would show you https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-1684

Please use search-hadoop.com in the future:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/wkMgSjVLDb/hbase+backup&subj=Re+Hbase+Backups

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Ondrej Holecek <on...@holecek.eu>.

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Ondrej Holecek <on...@holecek.eu>.
Because I didn't find it in documentation. Works great, I will use it.

Thank you
Ondrej

Re: backup utility (HBASE-897)

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.