Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by ma...@ocscourier.com on 2003/02/13 10:14:52 UTC

newapp turbine application

Following instruction of turbine development Kit to create web application.

Everything seems OK.

But I cannot change user login or add more, seems turbine creates turbine
user with admin_users permission that links to some clasess.

How can I create newapp with different user login (not default turbine user)
or multi users with different permission name?

Thanks

Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. Employees are expressly required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe copyright or any other legal right by Email communications. No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the company with another party by Email without express written confirmation by a Director.

Overseas Courier Service (London) Ltd

session allways alive ?

Posted by Norman Schöneich <sc...@ecooperate.de>.
Maybe wrong mailing list. i try.

i use turbine 2.2 and jetspeed1.4b3.

the http session is allways alive. as well as i restart the server (orion).
accesscounter++ and no new session were created.
Who stores session objects ? Cookie-like behaviour ? What went wrong ? Something in TurbineResources.properties ?

can anyone help ?

thank in advance.