Posted to users@jena.apache.org by he...@agilent.com on 2017/11/08 18:07:59 UTC

Schemagen template available to write

Dear Jena Apache Users community,

I'm from Agilent Technologies Software R&D and we're working with Allotrope Foundation (www.allotrope.org<http://www.allotrope.org>) on the Allotrope Data Framework.
Allotrope Data Framework API makes use of the
               Apache Jena Framework
to write the Allotrope data in RDF format.

Allotrope provides it's taxonomy as .tll files and we're currently in the process to turn the ttl definitions into java code (and ideally also c# code).

We found the Schemagen tool
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tools/schemagen.html
and this seems to fulfill our needs.

We were successfully able to turn the ttl "Class" definitions into java code using schemagen.

Schemagen offers the
--classTemplate <string>               sgen:classTemplate
to define the template for writing out declarations of class resources.

Now my question:
               Allotrope foundation ttl files also contain "owl:ObjectProperty" definitions.
               schemagen does not offer to pass a "property" template therefore we can't write out declarations for these property definitions.

Do you know if there's a version of schemagen available that supports something like
--propertyTemplate <string>
to define the template for writing out declarations of property resources ?

Regards,
       Heiko Fessenmayr
Heiko Fessenmayr
R&D LabInformatics System Architect
Life Sciences (LDG) Software & Informatics Division

Agilent Technologies R&D and Marketing GmbH & Co. KG
Hewlett-Packard-Str. 8
76337 Waldbronn
Germany

phone: +49 (7243) 602 2785
fax: +49 (7243) 602 2414
email: heiko_fessenmayr@agilent.com<ma...@agilent.com>

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/heiko-fessenmayr-968b2584<http://www.linkedin.com/in/heiko-fessenmayr-968b2584>
web: www.agilent.com<http://www.agilent.com/>
[http://intranet.chem.agilent.com/workspaces/emailcampaigns/Agilent%20Internal/102247/Shared%20Images/OpenLAB_CDS_v2.0%20esig_468x60.jpg]<http://www.agilent.com/en-us/promotions/welcome-to-the-future>

Agilent Technologies R&D and Marketing GmbH & Co. KG, Hewlett-Packard-Str. 8, 76337 Waldbronn
Company Seat: Waldbronn - Commercial Register Mannheim, HRA 706662
Unlimited partner: Agilent Technologies R&D and Marketing Verwaltungs-GmbH, Hewlett-Packard-Str. 8, 76337 Waldbronn
Company Seat of the unlimited partner: Waldbronn - Commercial Register Mannheim, HRB 723933
Managing Director: Dr. Stefan Schuette