Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by rd...@scs.co.za on 2005/08/03 11:47:55 UTC

Lenya under JBoss ? [Our Ref:CPT5AF7A]

Hi All,

I have not managed to find  an ability to search the Lenya archives so
perhaps you can advise on a link so that I dont repeat questions. However
in the mean time, Lenya can run under Jetty and Tomcat - what about JBoss
?

Thanks,
Rob.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose
the e-mail nor the content; please notify us immediately (by clicking "Reply") and delete this e-mail.