Posted to users@maven.apache.org by deckrider <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 00:44:01 UTC

java -> java2wsdl -> wsdl2java

I have a multi-module project that begins with java, needs to generate
a wsdl, and then from that wsdl needs to generate more java.

The plugin I'm using for this is the axistools-maven-plugin.

Unfortunately this approach does not play well with the release
plugin.  It works fine until it comes time for a release.

The problem appears to be that I need to have the jar created from the
original java in the _plugin_ dependencies, and that somehow causes
the following error during release:deploy that the jar (in a the first
sibling module) has not yet been uploaded to our archiva instance.

Anyone know how I can work around this?

Re: java -> java2wsdl -> wsdl2java

Posted by deckrider <de...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I was looking at the wrong build output.  This does
appear to work around my problem.

However, I can't help but wonder if it is a bug that this must be
done, but perhaps I just don't understand yet.

Anyway, thanks much for the help!

Posted by deckrider <de...@gmail.com>.