Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2005/09/28 23:39:56 UTC

[~OT] code coverage in tapestry apps

Something Howard posting interested me in this. How do people test for
test code coverage with tapestry? What's your environment? You using an
eclipse plugin or something else? Just want to see what people think is
good. :)

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: [~OT] code coverage in tapestry apps

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
You can also have a look on Emma (http://emma.sourceforge.net/). It's
free for all projects and provides all (or sometimes even more)
coverage information than Clover. Allthough it has no fancy Eclipse
plugin that allow you to difectly see which methods were covered and
which not, but still it is possible to get this information from the
HTLP reports.

On 29/09/05, Kovács István <ko...@alarmix.net> wrote:
> Dan Adams wrote:
> > Something Howard posting interested me in this. How do people test for
> > test code coverage with tapestry?
>
> I'm investigating clover (http://www.cenqua.com/clover/). It has an ant
> task as well as plug-ins for several IDE's. It can be used with or
> without JUnit - it is my understanding that it reports on what
> percentage of the code was executed, and does not care about what drives
> that code. It's free for free projects, and reasonably priced for
> commercial ones.
>
> Kofa

Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: [~OT] code coverage in tapestry apps

Posted by Kovács István <ko...@alarmix.net>.

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.
well, that was something i was wondering about. namely, is it possible
to launch the app in jetty and using something like djunit to mean
coverage on your pages as well as in the services? When I run my test
suite it runs both unit tests and integration tests and it would be good
to know that the little code that I have in pages is actually being
tested.

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.