Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org> on 2012/06/28 22:24:16 UTC

IRC chat tonight on lucene spatial?

Chris, Ryan,
	I propose, if possible, that we chat on irc at #lucene-dev at ~11:30pm ish ET (7 hours from now).  I'd like to discuss the core elements of the Spatial Strategy API, namely makeQuery, makeFilter, makeValueSource, and SpatialOperation.  I plan to stay logged in tonight to #lucene-dev till ~2am when I hit the sack.

~ David

Re: IRC chat tonight on lucene spatial?

Posted by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org>.
I meant 3:30am UTC Monday, not Sunday.  The UTC/ET thing confused me.

Posted by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org>.
That was a bust :-(