Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martinconi Cosmin <co...@codebeat.ro> on 2011/08/19 20:25:00 UTC

[GSoC] CODI RAD

Hi,

The GSoC program is near to it's finish and the features proposed and fixed
for the
project within this program are available at [1]. A new auto-complete
functionality is
added which can be tested with the "codi viewconfigResource --name "
command, and also
some fixes and enhancements were done.

All the informations required to launch and test the plugin are available
within the README file.
I will enjoy continuing working on the project and would appreciate any
feedback and future
requirement suggestions.

Regards,
Cosmin

[1] http://gsoc2011-seam-forge-codi-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Re: [GSoC] CODI RAD

Posted by Martinconi Cosmin <co...@codebeat.ro>.
Hi,

I have started working on such a quick start guide where using a forge
script
that contains a series of commands a complete application can be created.
Some
initial work can be found in the "examples" module of the project, but for
it to be
complete some more work is required for using a forge "ScafoldProvider" and
also
bringing more features to the plugin.

Regarding extending in order to create IDE plugins, that will be great and I
think it will
not be to hard to extract a core impl because I tried to use forge support
functionality
as less as possible.

Regards,
Cosmin