Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Ross <rr...@stupendousman.com> on 2003/09/09 19:05:12 UTC

Accessing the wrapped context from a tag file.

Hi all,

I have a simple jsp that I used to include statically to pages when I
needed to see what variables were in all of the implicit objects
(parameters, session etc).  For example:
<c:forEach items='${pageScope}' var='page'>
</c:forEach>

Now I want to convert it to a tag file, but the problem is that the
pageScope inside a tag file is a fresh clean pageScope, as demanded by
the Spec.  I want access to the original pageScope as well.    Any one
know if this scope is available via the EL?

Thanks,

Rick

Re: Accessing the wrapped context from a tag file.

Posted by Rick Ross <rr...@stupendousman.com>.
Thanks.  I guess I'll write the tag... bummer.   I suspect that the
'outer' scope should be made available, surely there will be other use
cases for it.

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

--
Serge Knystautas