Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Mark Ingraham <ma...@tipbit.com> on 2014/10/07 00:11:39 UTC

Job opportunity for computational linguist

Dear OpenNLP community,

I am writing to notify you of a job opportunity for a computational linguist. Tipbit is developing a smart email inbox to make it easy to manage emails on mobile devices. We are a fast-growing startup in the San Francisco Bay area. One of our algorithms locates related terms across emails to help the user find related emails, documents, events, and contacts. We are looking for a computational linguist to make this process more accurate and improve our natural language processing algorithms. We prefer a permanent, full-time hire, but contracting is an option as well. Please send applications to mark@tipbit.com.

Regards,

Mark Ingraham
Software engineer, Tibpit Inc.