Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ma...@nokia.com on 2003/02/04 08:51:54 UTC

partially off-topic / JMX & XML

hi all,
	sorry in advance for the 'little off topic' email, but i guessed
i could get answers from Apache guys thru this mailing list anyway.
i was 'exploring' the possibility to use an XML adapter together with JMX.
i entered a free text search and got a link to a jmx.xml project from apache.
does anyone knows something about that?
where i can find a 'link' that works?

thanx in advance and regards
	marco