Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by andre voigt <se...@web.de> on 2008/10/25 13:52:33 UTC

DII & arbitrary Objects

Hello

I'm atm writing a Software to connect to each accessible Soap-WS.
But i have many problems by creating Calls for any Objects.

My project is written in Java and i'm using your wsimport and your Libraries.
Primitive objects aren't a problem, only Objects.

My way is :
- getting wsdl
- creating classes with wsimport
- getting info from classes(element-tags, annotations, reflections, ...)

- different application-logig-steps

- new Service();
- createCall();
- setOperationName(...);
- addParameters(dynArgNameFromWsimport, new QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema/","anyType"),dynClassFromWsimport);
- invoke(object[])

* Before sending the call an axis-fault is thrown(... Deserializer ...).
So i'm asking if it's possible to create a dyn. Call for each Object, which is known on client- and serversite.
I hope u understand my problem and can help me.

Btw:I tried to find good sources for DII but didn't found any great til now.
Maybe u know any.

Yours sincerely
A. Voigt

Re: DII & arbitrary Objects possible?

Posted by andre voigt <se...@web.de>.
Hello

I'm atm writing a Software to connect to each accessible Soap-WS.
But i have many problems by creating Calls for any Objects.

My project is written in Java and i'm using your wsimport and your Libraries.
Primitive objects aren't a problem, only Objects.

My way is :
- getting wsdl
- creating classes with wsimport
- getting info from classes(element-tags, annotations, reflections, ...)

- different application-logic-steps