Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Walter do Valle <wa...@softplan.com.br> on 2003/12/18 15:13:33 UTC

mod_jk2.so e jkjni.so problem

Hello all

I compiled the sources for jk2 2.0.2 in my linux box, I intalled apache 2.0.40 and Tomcat 5.0.16.
When I configure JK2 Connector I receive this messagem in tomcat startup:

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/jkjni.so: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/jkjni.so: undefined symbol: apr_md5_final

Obvously does not work. I have a 500 internal server error when access a tomcat context from apache.

What is this? Is it a problem in compilation? What's wrong?

To compile:
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/lib/apxs2
make

If someone could tell me where can i get the binaries for download, I will be cery gratefull.