Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Tongxin Li <li...@apache.org> on 2020/10/01 05:16:29 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.1.0 (release candidate 2)

+1

For both SGX and simulation mode, I successfully compiled from the source
tarball, launched the services and ran the built-in echo example.

Best,
Tongxin Li

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the results of the vote.

This vote PASSED with 4 +1 votes (4 binding), no 0 votes, and 0 -1 vote.

+1 votes
* Tongxin Li (binding)
* Yu Ding (binding)
* Furkan Kamaci (binding)
* Pei Wang (binding)

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

The list of members can be found here [1].

I'll continue with the release process on general@.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/teaclave.html

Best,
Mingshen