Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 22:55:59 UTC

performance metrics blueprint vs. declarative services in karaf 3.0.x

Any info on perf metrics on DS vs. BP?  thx.

Re: performance metrics blueprint vs. declarative services in karaf 3.0.x

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha.. that would make a lot of sense.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I second you on most of this,

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Right, that wasn't my concern in regards to reasons for switching.. I just
want to make sure there isn't some big difference in general that might
sway me away from Blueprint.  I just see it as the less Karaf has to
include by default just to run, the better.

Ryan

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.