Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Anthony Gardner <an...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/03 18:09:14 UTC

Install Problems

All,

Having a few probs installing Embperl version 1.2.1

I have tried without support for Apache mod_perl but still the same problem
so that's narrowed things down a tad.

After running make test, I get the following. Is it to do with DSO?
I'm open to suggestions.

Testing offline mode...

ascii...                      make: *** [test_dynamic] Segmentation fault

Thanks -Ants.

RE: Install Problems

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
All,

> Having a few probs installing Embperl version 1.2.1
>
> I have tried without support for Apache mod_perl but still the
> same problem
> so that's narrowed things down a tad.
>
> After running make test, I get the following. Is it to do with DSO?
> I'm open to suggestions.

> Testing offline mode...
>
> ascii...                      make: *** [test_dynamic] Segmentation fault

Which Perl version? For Perl 5.6 you need to use Embperl 1.3b3

Gerald