Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MinhLT <th...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/17 06:41:27 UTC

Out of SM

I'm sorry to ask a question that seems non-related to ServiceMix. I read some
article about SM and found this sentence:

"JBI builds on the TRANS foundation with normalized messages and
component-based interactions."

and I can't remember what does the word TRANS stand for (as what I remember,
it is composed by 5 initial letters of 5 attribute of a messaging
framework).

Can you help me?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Out of SM

Posted by MinhLT <th...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much, Peter!
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.