Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/11/24 20:30:38 UTC

roll back 2.0.10 wagon to beta-2

There are still issues with the scp wagon beta-3 that represent a
regression over 2.0.9. I'm thinking we should roll 2.0.x back to beta-2
now that there is 2.1.x for people to use. Does anyone have a strong
opinion on this? If we pull it back then 2.0.10 is ready to go.

RE: roll back 2.0.10 wagon to beta-3

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Ok yeah that's what I thought. I mean put it back to whatever 2.0.9 was
running

I think you'll have to roll back to beta-2 from beta-4. Beta-4 came out
specifically to address major problems found in beta-3.

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

Re: roll back 2.0.10 wagon to beta-2

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1