Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric Thomas <fr...@systar.com> on 2012/11/06 16:54:10 UTC

mxmlc locales

Just noticed today that in apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip\lib I can find every the locales for the mxmlc but when I build from the develop branch, I only got the mxmlx.jar and the mxmlc_ja.jar, can someone confirm what I've got or explain how I've have to do to get the other locales built ?

Re: mxmlc locales

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you Alex,

I found it, it happens that's it's done automaticaly using the release
target, I'll be able to manage now, cheers.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team