Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/10 22:42:22 UTC

Is Storm visualization enough for performance ?

Iam researcher and my goal was in algorithm in project using storm to make
data more accuracy .I finished the project and submitted topology but need
to make comparison between old I have and new i made . Need to know if I
made a valuable change or not ?

Is storm visualization in storm 0.9.6 enough or o need to use like ganglia
or sematext ?

Re: Is Storm visualization enough for performance ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks I'll try to read it . Thanks again

Posted by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hi!