Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Sylwester Lachiewicz <ma...@plusnet.pl> on 2001/12/19 10:54:46 UTC

Velocity documentation

Hello,

i attached small fix to build.xml to allow generating pritable version od
Velocity documentation

it works :-))

SL

Re: Documentation, gettin' started

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/20/01 6:40 AM, "Samuele Brignoli" <sa...@darpha.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've installed velocity on my windows 2000 pc. I've looked at the example 1
> ant it runs! But where I can find the explanation of this and the others
> examples? Or where I can find a tutorial ?

We don't really have a tutorial (yet - 10 days... :)

However, I think if you look at the two application examples in the
examples/ directory, and then look at the servlet examples, you will get a
flavor of how it works in both environments.

The users guide on the site is a good view of VTL from a designers
perspective, and the developers guide is aimed at the java developer and
deployment / management side of things.

And we are here for questions of course.

Geir

> Bye all -- kako

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert

Documentation, gettin' started

Re: Velocity documentation

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/19/01 4:54 AM, "Sylwester Lachiewicz" <ma...@plusnet.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i attached small fix to build.xml to allow generating pritable version od
> Velocity documentation
>
> it works :-))

Indeed it does.  Applied and committed.  Thanks!

System and Software Consulting