Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Joseph Bowman <jb...@nationaljournal.com> on 2004/08/24 14:58:41 UTC

question about anakia output and cdata tags

Hi,

I'm new to using Velocity and Anakia. I have a question about using
CDATA tags in Anakia, that include HTML. When I run something like this
through

I get "$lt;p&gt;an example of html inside a CDATA tag&lt;/p&gt;" in my
output. Is there any thing I can set in the build.xml, or include in the
template, to tell it not to escape those characters, and to print them
out instead? Or will I have to run another script on the file to clean
it up?