Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Sunil Bansal <Su...@daffodilvines.com> on 2006/04/01 06:44:30 UTC

Pls give info !!

Hi !!

I m Dheeraj  !!

May u help me about problem which is occur at time of using Apache Derby
!!

I m using Apache Derby Data Base for my project .

I want to information about alter a table !!

Like change column name or increase/ decrease the size of a column  !!

I want to information about how can I see the structure of a table
through a query or etc.

i.e how many columns currently present in a table  what their size &
data type !!

Please give me list of what data type are convert to other data type !!

e.g

varchar to bigint are convertible or not !!

bigint to varchar are convertible or not !!

These kind of list !!

Pls reply quickly as early as possible !!

Pls give me these information about Apache Derby !!

Bye !!

Re: Pls give info !!

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Please see the responses on this other thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200604.mbox/%3c442ED85A.3020307@bristowhill.com%3e

regards,

 -jean