Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2009/08/18 14:38:54 UTC

[ApacheDS] Cyclic dependency xbean-spring<->server-xml

Looks like the server-xml file has a test dep on the xbean spring crap and
then xbean spring has dep on server-xml.  Why and how do things like this
arise?

I'm seeing several screwed up things in the build as of last night and
thinks like this.

Alex

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: [ApacheDS] Cyclic dependency xbean-spring<->server-xml

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Aye looking forward to it.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.