Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Serge Redchuk <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 13:49:37 UTC

Accessing HttpServlet Request/Response in custom Login Module

Hi all!
I am trying to achieve use of HttpServlet Request/Response in a custom JAAS
login module that extends the AbstractKarafLoginModule when log-in to the
Karaf Web Console at apache-servicemix-4.4.1-fuse-03-06.
I already have posted my question here:
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=13707
I'm not sure about cross-posting in my case. So I'll not copy my question
here.
Thank you!

--
best forwards,
bitl AKA Serge Redchuk

Re: Accessing HttpServlet Request/Response in custom Login Module

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

you might find some helpfull insights about this in [1] or [2]
This might give you some more Insights into the JAAS / Web-Container (Pax Web)
part of Karaf :)

regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-353
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1305

2012/4/23 Serge Redchuk <se...@gmail.com>:
> Hi all!
> I am trying to achieve use of HttpServlet Request/Response in a custom JAAS
> login module that extends the AbstractKarafLoginModule when log-in to the
> Karaf Web Console at apache-servicemix-4.4.1-fuse-03-06.
> I already have posted my question here:
> http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=13707
> I'm not sure about cross-posting in my case. So I'll not copy my question
> here.
> Thank you!
>
> --
> best forwards,