Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Eric Hochberg <ho...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/25 14:26:46 UTC

Open Office Issue

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Open Office for Mac and whenever I try to
create a PDF of a text document I get the spinning ball. I can usually
interrupt it by force quitting the app and trying again and that often
works.

Any fixes?

Eric

Eric Hochberg Music LLC
650 Winnetka Mews #212
Winnetka, IL 60093

847.710.7988

www.erichochberg.com

Re: Open Office Issue

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:17:37 -0500
Eric Hochberg <ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Print to pdf. Not printing, just trying to save the file as pdf.
>
> Eric
>
> Eric Hochberg Music LLC
> 650 Winnetka Mews #212
> Winnetka, IL 60093